Who we are
about the net in huntsville, al
The story of the Net began with nothing more than a God-given vision. This vision was a new kind of a church – one that challenges us to do the soul changing things that Christ tells us to do. We believe that it’s in the practice of our faith that our souls thrive. Jesus said, “I have food to eat that you don’t know about which is to do the will of the Father.” If this is what sustained our Lord, just think what this way of life could do for you.
In the spring of 2017, Pastor Rob Hall and his wife, Lynnae, took a leap of faith and started The Net, a non-denominational church, in downtown Huntsville. The first service was held in the Huntsville Jr. High Gymnasium where they gathered for the very first service that Easter morning. Today, The Net is located along with its offices and various ministry areas in the Stone Event Center at Campus 805 and meets at 10:30 every Sunday morning.
Come to a place where everyone belongs.
It is a fun, friendly and very welcoming place that anyone can call home. It’s a place where you can be yourself and experience God’s plan for moving ahead in your faith. We teach and challenge people to live their daily lives connected to God in their actions and conversations. We believe that God’s goodness, power, and love is revealed in that environment. We seek to go beyond teaching, to encourage, to motivate and inspire you to hear from God and take action to fulfill the plan and purpose He has designed for you.
- That God is the creator of the universe.
- In the accuracy, wisdom, and truth of the scriptures. We believe that Jesus was the only begotten son of God.
- That Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born from the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was God himself clothed in flesh.
- That Jesus was crucified and died on a cross, was buried in a tomb and rose again on the third day.
- That Jesus ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- In the Holy Spirit, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of believers and everlasting life.
- That through His death and resurrection, Jesus bridged the gap between God and man and made a way for us to connect with God and grow into the extraordinary sons and daughters of God that we were designed to be.